How Do I Qualify for Services?
Patients MUST bring in all FOUR of the required documents:
- Proof of citizenship or lawful permanent residence:
- A U.S. birth certificate OR
- Voter's ID OR
- U.S. Naturalization Certificate / U.S. passport OR
- U.S. Military ID OR
- Permanent resident alien card (I-55.1) / Foreign passport stamped 'Processed for I-55.1
- Proof of current address: ex. utility bill, lease, official statement (no junk mail or personal letters)
- Florida driver's license or state ID card
- Social Security Card
When can I come to the clinic to register myself:
Prospective CDC patients should call the facility ahead of time, and must meet the following requirements:
What should I bring with me to register myself at the Community Dental Clinic?