How Do I Qualify for Services?
Patients MUST bring in all FIVE of the required documents:
- Proof of citizenship or lawful permanent residence:
- A U.S. Birth Certificate OR
- Voter's ID OR
- U.S. Naturalization Certificate / U.S. passport OR
- U.S. Military ID OR
- Permanent Resident Alien Card (I-55.1) / Foreign Passport stamped 'Processed for I-55.1
- Proof of current address: utility bill, lease, official mail (no junk mail or personal letters)
- Florida Driver's License or State ID Card
- Social Security Card
- A complete and accurate list of your current medications
When can I come to the clinic to register:
Prospective patients must meet the following requirements:
What should I bring with me to register myself at the Community Dental Clinic?